jeudi 26 juillet 2012

Interview with NAMIKI


NAMIKI is a Japanese rock musician, was born in Kanagawa Prefecture in Japan.
Any young composer, musician and singer between pop and rock, inspired both by Japanese and Western music, NAMIKI cultivite his great musical sensitivity that is felt as much in his music than his words.
His dream is to succeed in touching people with his music beyond all boundaries.
We offer you to learn more about this artist, thanks to this  interview that he has kindly granted us.





Ajia Sound : 
 Please introduce yourself : 
 

NAMIKI :
Hi, my name is NAMIKI. I'm a rock musician in Japan.

AS :
When did you begin music ?

NAMIKI :
I officially started to compose music there one year and a half ago. But as I love music since I was a child, I made a copy of groups and I was singing, there.

AS :
What made you want to make music? Or who?
 

NAMIKI :
I appreciate the music because thanks to it I can express myself and express my world through sound, which makes me the happiest. And what also is wonderful it's I can take other people to my world and move their hearts and bodies. It's really amazing!

AS :
And what are your musical influences?

NAMIKI :
I've been influenced by so many musicians in Japan and overseas. As an example, some Visual-kei artists in Japan like LUNA SEA or L'Arc~en~Ciel had a great effect on me. And some overseas artists like NIRVANA, David Bowie, The carpenters, etc.. also.

AS :
It's always the same musicians who accompanies you?
 

NAMIKI :
No. As I'm acting as solo now, the members can sometimes change. But I already have the official members and am planning to form a new band.






AS :
Can you summarize your career in few sentences ?
 
NAMIKI :
From the childhood up to the present, I  became familiar with music, and I had a band activity with my friends in school, several years later I officially began making music. Since 2012, I started my solo project as NAMIKI in Tokyo. And I will extend my activity not only to Japan but also overseas countries.

AS :
What feeling do you feel the first time on stage ?
 

NAMIKI :
I was so nervous at first that I felt a pain in stomach (laugh) but once I started to perform, I found myself fully involved in singing and feel the sound.
But I was really nervous when I did MC for the first time! I didn't even notice that my friends were coming towards me because I was focusing too much on MC(laugh)


AS :
What do you think of europe?

NAMIKI :

Cool and elegant. In addition, it has a wealth of history and legends. I really like many cultures in Europe. Especially,arts like cinema or painting and food, fashion and sports, all this have caught my heart. Anyway, I really want a second home in Europe! I wish I could make music out there, at least once.

AS :
Make concerts in europe is in your projects? this is something whose you dreaming?

NAMIKI :
Sure! I really wanna do that right now if I could.  That would be awesome that we go all over the Europe  and that people listen my music. That's exactly one of my dreams!


AS :
You have a message for Europeans who you listen ?
 

NAMIKI :
Hi, guys in Europe!! Thank you so much for your interest in my music !! I wanna make you happy with my music and  I will send you guys the cool way, of songs from now. And I hope that I could meet you in our tour of Europe someday.
Let me hear your real & fresh voices there !! Because it's the most pleasing moment of my life.

Anyway! I can't wait to see you !!

I love you guys!☆
NAMIKI


AS : Thank you NAMIKI.
  
                                  

Version Française  ==> http://ajiasoundmag.blogspot.fr/2012/07/interview-avec-namiki.html
LINKS :
http://soundcloud.com/na-mi-ki/sets
http://jp.myspace.com/1004975272
http://ameblo.jp/namiki008/
https://twitter.com/#!/namiki006

http://www.facebook.com/namiki006
http://www.facebook.com/pages/NAMIKI/259143117473293




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire