mardi 29 mai 2012

Interview with Daisuke Tsutsui " Galaxy7 "

Daisuke Tsutsui has worked with major record labels as a songwriter, composer, vocalist  etc… After the disbandment of his former band he then started his solo project “Galaxy 7″ in 2008.
Talented  and full artist,  he written, plays the instruments, composes,sings and program   each of his songs himself.
It innovates in the electro-rock with the music that people can sing, dance and listen.
Its live performances are also successful and very visual, he incorporates in his music  dance or martial arts.
He released his first album “Your Magic Doesn’t Work Anymore” on December 2010
In February 2011 he was the guest of the Japan Expo Sud of Marseilles to meet his French public.
With great simplicity and great kindness Daisuke Tsutsui has agreed to answer a few of our questions.
Discover a little more this  great artist through this interview wherein he talks about himself, his music, his projects as well as of France.







Ajia Sound :
Thank you for give us a little of your time to answer some questions.

Daisuke Tsutsui :
You’re very welcome! Thanks for the interview!


AS :
Please introduce yourself .

Daisuke Tsutsui :
My name is Daisuke Tsutsui. My artist name is Galaxy 7. I’m from Tokyo Japan.


AS :
You're an artist  also  diversified that  talented, composer, musician, vocalist
programmer, how this passion for music did it appear? when all this began ?


Daisuke Tsutsui :
Well, I don’t know actually haha. When I was 10 or 11 I got my first guitar and made a band when I was 14. Those member stopped music so I started making music when I was 19. And… I have been doing music because there's no reason to stop. I really love doing music. Even though I can’t be a rock star and my music was not sold much. I just love music.

AS :
How the project Galaxy7 was born?

Daisuke Tsutsui :
In 2008, I went to an electro rock party in Tokyo. And I thought I want to play at this party at that time. Because that party was so cool. I had never knew about electro music but I started to make a few demo songs and brought it to the organizer of the party.


AS :
If you had to sum up your career from the beginning to up this day in just a few words, What would you say?

Daisuke Tsutsui :
I started to make music in 1993. And 4 years later.I joined a big record company and made a band. I have done some bands in some companies until 2003 and after that I became solo.
I made music for some musicians and companies at that time.
And I created Galaxy 7 in 2008.







AS :
When you started your career, you thought that one day your work would recognized and you were going to do concerts  in several countries ?
You always believed in your destiny?

Daisuke Tsutsui :
Yes I thought that. I’m having confidence but it is not easy to keep on doing music. It is very very difficult. Usually it was not going well. So I was always falling down. But I’m always telling to myself “I can do it” ”I can make it” ”I’ll never give up”.


AS :
You're a very talented author, what is your creative process? how to starts idea for a song?

Daisuke Tsutsui :
Thank you so much. Well, Suddenly I come up with a song. When I drive my car, when I'm walking with my dog, while I’m sleeping, when I’m taking a shower…
And I record the melody on my smart phone soon and write arrangement on paper. And start to make programming and playing instruments at my computer. When I finish  making back tracks I go somewhere to create lyrics at night.


AS :
Have you ever written for another artist?

Daisuke Tsutsui :
Yes.

AS :
Did you like this  experience ? 

Daisuke Tsutsui :
Umm it depends. Sometimes it is so boring but sometimes it is really fun.


AS :
You've  come in France, what did you think of French public? and France in general ?

Daisuke Tsutsui :
My French fans, my French friends, French people are so great. They are so nice, so kind to me, help me and always care about me. They often send me a message and comment on Facebook.
Every time when I come to France I think that I don’t want to go back to Japan.


AS :
The French public seems to have a special connection with Galaxy 7, your music has an important place for fans of Japanese artists.  What do you think of that? Is would this is a surprise to you?

Daisuke Tsutsui :
I am really really surprised and so glad because I never thought that French people like my music.
I’m very very happy.


AS :
Will we have the chance to see you again soon in France? or in other European countries?

Daisuke Tsutsui :
I’m not sure I can say or not yet!  But I’m going to say that!  Yes I will come to France and the other countries in Europe this September!


AS : What are your occupations in the coming months?
On what kind of projects do you focus at the moment?

Daisuke Tsutsui :
Basically rock, electro and experimental music.


AS :
Finally, you have a message for French and Europeans who will read this interview?

Daisuke Tsutsui :
Hi everyone! This is Galaxy 7 Daisuke! Thank you for supporting me always! Especially French fans! I’m soooo excited to come to Europe! I will have my concert there with my band!! I really want to see French fans and I look forward to seeing people in the other European countries!!
See you soon!!

AS : Thank you !

Interview by : Céline Hebert/ Fabien Anizon.


Galaxy 7 "acid green" video clip :





Galaxy 7 Links :

Thank you to : The East/West Sound
Links :
Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/TheEastWestSound
official website : http://eastwestsound.net/ 
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/EastWestSound

Version Française : http://ajiasoundmag.blogspot.fr/2012/05/interview-avec-daisuke-tsutsui-galaxy7.html

























 








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire