jeudi 19 avril 2012

comments for the group ParanoiD





Thursday April 19 10:05 p.m. and Friday April 20, 10:50 p.m.( French time), for the first time on a European radio, broadcast the songs of ParanoiD  !!!

Don't hesitate after the dissemination of songs, to leave your comments on this group


Ce soir 22h05 et vendredi 22h50  diffusion pour la premiere fois sur une radio européenne des chansons du groupe ParanoiD !!!
N'hésitez pas aprés la diffusion des chansons de nous laisser vos commentaires sur ce groupe.


Listen to :
http://welovejapan.playtheradio.com/



15 commentaires:

  1. I love your music ! I didn't know this style before and I thank Ajia for making me discover this group

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very good music, good luck for the future ParanoiD ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I loooove your group !! I'm fan !! <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Come in France !! We are waiting you :D

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Not only in France ! made an European tour ! ^_^

      Supprimer
  5. I love this group and I love the style of Gloomy ^o^

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I love your song Circle ! Really awesome ! and Memory is cute ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I knew no groups from Hong Kong before and it's a pleasant surprise with this group. Like what asia does not stop in Japan and Korea. thank you!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yeah you're right ! It's great to discover Chinese groups

      Supprimer
  8. Good music continue like that !

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Very interesting! very desire to know more on this group!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I want to see ParanoiD in live !!!!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. thanks for your support!!!

    from
    ParanoiD

    RépondreSupprimer