jeudi 19 avril 2012

comments for the group "Misery"



Thursday April 19 10:05 p.m. and Friday April 20, 10:50 p.m. ( French time), for the first time on a European radio, broadcast the songs of "Misery" !!!
Don't hesitate after the dissemination of songs, to leave your comments on this group.



Ce soir 22h05 et vendredi 22h50  diffusion pour la premiere fois sur une radio européenne des chansons du groupe "Misery" !!!

N'hésitez pas aprés la diffusion des chansons de nous laisser vos commentaires sur ce groupe.

Listen to :
http://welovejapan.playtheradio.com/


16 commentaires:

  1. Very nice music ! continue like that ^_^

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love your music !! and you're so cute <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks to Ajia Sound for making me discover this group !

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Really good music ! i like it ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love your new guitar hode ! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. When will you do a concert in France ? We are waiting ! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Great job Ajia ! and thanks to know this music in Europe

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I love your music ! I can't stop listening to your songs ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I hope to see you in live in europe one day !

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. -littlethingsinmylife-23 avril 2012 à 18:24

    Awesome ! juste awesome !! I'm fan <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Great i like that ! very good music guys !

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I love this band and this music, the song "One Night" (featuring Melon) is very beautiful. ^.^

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I also really like the songs, except the passage or it screams, it's not going smoothly with the other two so beautiful voices....

      Supprimer
  13. I love the voice of Asuka and Yip is very cute, it looks like a baby:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I knew no groups from Hong Kong before and it's a pleasant surprise with this group. Like what asia does not stop in Japan and Korea. thank you!

    RépondreSupprimer