jeudi 19 avril 2012

comments for the group DELeTE




Thursday April 19 10:05 p.m. and Friday April 20, 10:50 p.m( French time) ., for the first time on European radio, broadcast the songs of DELeTE !!!
Don't hesitate after the dissemination of songs, to leave your comments on this group.

Ce soir 22h05 et vendredi 22h50  diffusion pour la premiere fois sur une radio européenne des  chansons du groupe DELeTE !!!
N'hésitez pas aprés la diffusion des chansons de nous laisser vos commentaires sur ce groupe.


Listen to :
http://welovejapan.playtheradio.com/



19 commentaires:

  1. it was nice.
    i have really enjoy my time with Delete.
    thanks. :-D

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Awesome. :-)
    Can't wait tomorrow for listen your song again. <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You are sooo cute !! and i love your music, come in France ! ^_^

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I liked quaff but I like even more DELeTE !!
    Renji I love you !!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Come in France pleeeeeeeease. <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Thanks ajia !!! i love DELeTE because of you ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Thank you to Ajia Sound, to have finally passed the group on French radio.
    Good job !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Great job Ajia ! and thanks to know this music in Europe

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. continue like that, guys you are awesome!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Mio is so cute !!!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Thank you DELeTE, Thank you Ajia Sound I love you !!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I love uuuu so much !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Very good music, good luck for the future DELeTE

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I love your music! I'm studying to be a musician future,I hope that someday we will meet,from musician to musician!!
    for now, I leaneth you from mexico!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. I love DELeTE~! <3
    Maybe I'll actually get to see you guys one day, but until then...good luck and do your best!

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Thank you for spreading the love of DELeTE to Europe!
    Wonderful band, with a bright future, I know. ★

    RépondreSupprimer